Institutional Repositories (IR) are outcome of UCL’s ongoing Digital Archiving and Preservation Projects that had been working since 2000, under the guidance of Sayagyi U Thaw Kaung and his successors Sayamagyi Daw Tin Phone Nwe and Daw Tin Win Yee.
UCL is continue digitizing and creating more collections, especially hard-to-find rare books, articles, photos, manuscripts, paintings, pay, parabike, etc. and going to publish in this Institutional Repository.
Please click on collection to view in detail ….
- Waithanthayar Jataka
- Tournament on Horseback
- Taming the Violence Elephant
- Ordination Hall
- Donation of King Mindone (Myanmar era 1206 – 1222)
- Life of Buddha
- 100 Maids Honor of Royal Palace
- 31 Planes of Existence
- Dr. U Thaw Kaung Collection
- Dr. Than Tun Collection
- U Pe Maung Tin Collection
- Dr. Htin Aung Collection